10112011 ♥
9.11.11 | 8:53 AM | 0 ChickyCherry
da clock show that 12 am ,
yess 10112011 ,
almost 1 years andd 2 months , we'll be together :)
three WORDS to described it ,
I LOVE YOUUUU ♥
i noe youu quite busyy wif yourr spm ,
so , I DONT EVER WANT TO DISTURB YOUUUU .
youu noe wat ?
manyy things we gone throughh ,
although there are MANY HATERSSS , we ignore themm ,
becausee I'M YOURS andd YOU'RE MINEEE ♥
I'm so luckyyy to know youu ,,
Evenn ourr first meet doesn't nice one , but youuu prove that we must be togetherr :)
heee , TENGSS ,,
♥ fou make my life colourful ~
♥ fouu make my life shininggg ~
♥ fouu alwayss be with me no matter howw ,
I LOVEEEEE YOUUUUU , NAQIU NORZAH ♥
*soryy fouu my broken englishh , yess , i'm not good as youu :)



